Monday, February 6, 2012

So Much Going On-- An Update

It's Time to Self-Promote!


Today we throw away all we've learned about event marketing and the importance of staying uber-focused on one thing at a time. Because I, Spike Gillespie, am a One Woman Band with multiple fingers in many pots. So here's a list of the latest offerings. See what suits you and email me to sign up/reserve your spot or spots in my upcoming everything!


Dick Monologues Presents: Sisters! Show is March 7, 2012 at Hyde Park Theatre. Tix are $10. All proceeds go to HPT. This time around we'll explore the theme of siblings. Should be good/funny/harrowing/etc.

Six-Week Writing Workshop: If you go to this link you'll find out more about the next writing workshop. These are lots of fun and they culminate in a public reading (non-mandatory). Spaces are very limited.

Fashion Camp for Kids: I am offering two sessions only this summer and they will sell out. Go here for more information.

Writing Camp for Kids: I am also offering only two sessions for this camp. Please go here for more information.

Writing Coaching: I have a couple of openings coming up, beginning in March, to take on one-on-one coaching clients. Information including rates can be found here. This is for the super self-motivated writer with a specific book idea. I can take you from idea to formal proposal (traditional publishing route) or from idea to ebook (including have the manuscript turned into an ebook).

Weddings! And let's not forget-- I love performing weddings. My wedding website has just been updated (thanks Michael C!) and really, even if you aren't getting married, you should check it out!

No comments: