Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Announcing Fashion Camp 2009



Yes, that's right, despite the fact I will never let go of my insistence on dressing like a '70's lesbian, once again, with MUCH help from my far more fashionable friend, MaryJ, I am co-hosting Fashion Camp for Kids this summer at the Griffin School. We're offering two sessions, week of July 6 and week of July 13, 9am til noon, $180. It is, if I do say so myself, a most spectacular adventure into the world of garment making, event planning, and unhealthy snacks, culminating with a Friday afternoon fashion show featuring real DJs and an actual catwalk.

Please help me spread the word. More info here: http://www.thesimplifiers.com/fashioncamp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids fashion is such an awesome and popular topic and there's so little credible info out there. Wish you good luck.