Friday, February 26, 2010

Fashion Camp is ON! Important Info!


I am delighted to announce that Fashion Camp (Plus!!) will be held at the Hyde Park Theatre in lovely Hyde Park, on 43rd street, immediately west of Guadalupe. This means we have a stage for our fashion show-- yay.

We will absolutely for certain have camp these two weeks:
June 14 - 18
June 21 - 25

We are hoping to also get enough interested fashionistas to hold camp these two weeks:
July 12 - 16
July 19 - 23

Some details:
Each session is one week, from 9 am til Noon, culminating in a fabulous Fashion Show on Friday morning at 11:30 am.

Ages: 8 - 12.

Cost: $200 includes everything-- camp, supplies, snacks.

Payment/Hold a Spot: If you would like to reserve a spot, please email me (spikegillespie@gmail.com) and let me know. I will get the registration forms out soon. In the meanwhile, I'll send a confirmation email and you will have a guaranteed slot (unless we sell out, so let me know soon). Once I do send you the form, if you'll get it back to me with a deposit that'd be great.

And Finally! (For now): Would y'all please, please help me get the word out to friends who might be interested? Just have them email me for details. We did get a late start this year and I sure could use help letting folks know that Fashion Camp is ON!

Thanks,
Spike

No comments: