Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bitch Bitch Bitch: A One Night Show at the Cactus

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's been over a year since we retired The Dick Monologues. Recently Griff, who is still booking the Cactus, invited me to host a reading at that amazing club. I jumped at the chance and decided it's time to explore another word, this time Bitch. I've invited several people to join me and we'll be offering up our thoughts on the many definitions of the word. I did ask my son to do a piece called Son of a Bitch. But when he got an evil grin on his face, I decided maybe that was better as a concept than it would be as a reality. So, sorry, Henry won't be there. But here's a list of who will be and all the details for the show. I sure hope you can make it.

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
Cactus Cafe
Wednesday October 6th
8:30 pm
FREE with very limited seating so get there early
Please tell your friends

PERFORMERS:

Southpaw Jones
Diane Fleming
Genevieve Van Cleve
Kat Williams
Kristine Kovach
Rudy Ramirez
Robin Chotzinoff
Sarah Barnes
Sarah Bird
Spike Gillespie
David Moses Fruchter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wont ask if I can push in your stool for ya, but I'll need some serious space for my bitchin', be warned!

Wayne Alan Brenner said...

Why no one sends a notice to the Chronicle for listing & so I must claw my way, fingers shredded and bleeding, through miles & miles of harsh merciless pixels to see info about cool events like this too late for putting into the print edition?

*wail*

*gnash*