Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Maine Event Has Arrived!



WOO-HOO!!! 
The book is HERE! UPS dude just dropped it off. Thank you UPS dude! I just got a small batch today. The rest get here Friday so I can start shipping KickStarter supporter copies this weekend. I'll be doing a reading at BookPeople on 12/12 with my buddy, Sandy Rankin, who is debuting her book, Pearl Street Memories. And there will be more festivities to come. This is so fun. Thanks so much to all of you who kicked in to make this happen!

Also, the website is up as of today!! Check it out: www.SpikeMaineEvent.com 
You can use the form there to order books directly from me. I'm still working out a few hiccups with the e-book version, but I do have a PDF available I can send. Also, probably by the end of the day, you'll also be able to buy it through Amazon Kindle Publishing. 

More news as it happens.
Thanks again!
Love,
Spike

No comments: