Monday, August 4, 2008

Unbelievable! American Airlines Gets Their Shit Together!

Okay, in the interest of fairness, I just have to say this about American Airlines. Not only did they leave Seattle on time last night and get us home early, today I (finally) got an email from customer service about our lost luggage adventure last month. They said they were sorry that they could not refund my $30 luggage fee. This made me roll my eyes. Then they said I should click on the link and check out an evoucher they sent me to be used toward future travel. I rolled my eyes further, figuring, great, I'll get a $30 coupon to use toward a $500 ticket to fly on an airlines that screws me 9.7 times out of ten. So I was pleasantly surprised, albeit puzzled, to see that that they gave me $150. Not sure why they prefer to do this over just sending me thirty bucks, but I won't question it. So, the moral of the story is this: it pays to complain. Sometimes.

No comments: