Friday, June 19, 2009

The Joys of Summer School! Griffin School Openings.



Hey Y'all,
For years I taught at the Griffin School, an awesome alternative high school/prep school. I still hold my camps here in the summer. It's a great location, a great atmosphere and, above all, the staff and administration rock the house. They've got some openings in their summer school program so if your kid needs/wants to pick up some credits this summer there's some info below. And if you want more, email me and I'll send you the full sized version of the pdf posted above.

Info:

*GRIFFIN SUMMER SCHOOL*
*June 22-July 31*
Engaging, relaxed, enriching, creative. That's summer school at The
Griffin School. Fill in a credit gap, earn credit to accelerate and/or
get some enrichment in a subject where you struggle. Keep your brain
active this summer at The Griffin School.

There are still spaces available in all core classes:
Algebra I and II, Geometry and Precalculus
Biology, Botany & Geology, Chemistry and Physics
English I, II, III and IV
Latin I, II, and III
Spanish I, II and III
World History, US History, and Government & Economics

Check out our website at www.griffinschool.org and contact us to enroll
at 454-5797 or griffin@griffinschool.org.

No comments: