Monday, June 1, 2009

RePost: Writing Camp Coming Right Up!



I posted this awhile back. Now camp is COMING RIGHT UP. I have a few open slots. Please shoot me an email if you want to sign up. Thanks. Spike

After taking last summer off to work on a book, I am bringing back writing camp this year. I am only offering two sessions-- June 8th - 12th and June 15th - 19th. Sessions run 9 am til noon and will be held at the Griffin School in Hyde Park. The camp is for kids ages 9 - 12 (inclusive). We'll work on all sorts of creative writing including poetry, dialogue, little plays (which we'll perform), and short stories. Each camper will also make a magazine. Cost is $175.

Also, in case you didn't get the notice, please know I am also co-hosting a Fashion Camp for two sessions in July, also at Griffin School. All the details for that camp are here: http://www.thesimplifiers.com/fashioncamp.

Both camps have a really limited number of spaces so please don't wait to sign up. Email me directly at spike@spikeg.com for registration info. And I would so very much appreciate if you'd help spread the word.

And for you big kids wanting some writing camp action, don't forget I'm hosting a writing workshop for adults in May. More info on that here.

No comments: