Thursday, November 29, 2012

Houston, We Have a Fully Funded Book AND the Baddest Ass Cover of ALL TIME!



This is what a fully funded book looks like, people! 
Thank you all for helping me make The Maine Event happen! Thanks especially to Erin Mayes for the badass design! And thanks to Ori Sofer for shooting the front and back cover even though if I'd known he was shooting that back cover picture when he shot it, I would've married him solely so I could divorce his ass. But it turned out to have been a good thing. I know, I know, there are lessons everywhere, sometimes you just have to wait and see.

Very soon the book will have its own website. And I'll publish an e-version in a couple of weeks. For now, if you pre-ordered a copy through my KickStarter campaign, expect that to arrive in about two weeks, hopefully slightly sooner. If you didn't order a copy but want to, you can email me at spikegillespie@gmail.com or you can come to one of two book readings I'm doing soon. The first is on December 12, 2012 at 7 pm at BookPeople with Sandy Rankin, who will be reading from her debut novel, Pearl Street Memories. The second will be on December 18, 2012 at 7 pm at DOMY Books with Deva Haney, who will be debuting her first chapbook, Until You Electrocute Everyone.

Thanks again! 
Super Psyched!
LOVE LOVE LOVE,
spike 


No comments: