Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year: Now Get Your Shit Together


Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year! Hooray for the end of dark and over-packed December. Here's to a lovely 2013. If, like me, you're a fan of lists, resolutions, and ACTIONS toward GSD (Gettin' Shit Done), might I gently encourage you to consider joining me at one or both of my upcoming workshops?

The first is a one-day affair, which I am co-hosting with my yoga pal, Cindy Scovel. That happens on January 5, 2013, from 10 am til 4 pm at Soma Vida. Cost is $150 and we'll focus on setting mind/body/spirit intent for 2013. Trust me, this shit works. In 2012 I set my intent at the beginning of the year and managed to accomplish everything on my list from quitting smoking to international travel to publishing a book. We've only got a few spots left.

The second opportunity is signing up for one of my six-week writing workshops. The first six-week session starts on January 31, 2013. Cost is $250. Space is extremely limited since we have so many returning members -- really, it's that fun and smart and helpful.

To sign up  you can email me at spikegillespie@gmail.com and if you sign up for both, I will give you $75 off your six-week writing workshop.

Thanks y'all,
Spike

No comments: